1. Personal information
2. Anonymized data
3. Use of personal information
4. Confidentiality of user information
5. Other disclosures of personal information
Personal information means information that can be associated with a specific user, including but not limited to: name (pseudonym or nickname), email address, telephone number.
For website personalization, we also gather information about the devices you use to access our Sites (desktop and mobile); this may include the IP address and other geolocation data, browser type and version, operating system, and system language, referring website, time of access, and other data.
SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY processes the personal information that the user provides about themselves by filling out, the user may submit or disclose such information at their own discretion.
1. We process user data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods provided when the data was collected.
2. We use the collected data for purposes in addition to those for which it was released only when the user has expressly consented.
3. We let third parties access the provided data exclusively for the purposes specified herein.
4. We do not disclose the data or assign or transfer it to third parties for their own processing unless the user has been informed in advance and has given their consent.
5. We respond to requests for cancelling, changing, or adding to the data provided.
6. We ensure proper and lawful data management.
7. We safeguard the privacy of users and apply appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data provided.
8. If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors, including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under applicable laws, but no longer than is reasonably necessary in light of the purposes set out above. We may need your personal information to establish, bring, or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we retain your personal information for 7 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any fulfilling contract purposes or marketing communications.
9. If the information submitted by you contains personal information, by using our Site, services, or by providing personal information to us, you freely and voluntarily grant SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY written informed consent to process that data for the purposes defined by this Policy. This includes any action or sequence of actions performed with or without using automated tools: collecting, recording, sorting, accumulating, storing, specifying (updating, changing), withdrawing, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing) information to third parties, including cross-border transfer to other jurisdictions, disclosing or making available, anonymization, restriction, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal information. This consent may be revoked at any time with immediate effect by submitting a request to our Support Team.
10. Your personal information is protected by legal rights, which include your right to: request access to your personal information; object to or restrict our processing of your personal information; request that your personal information be erased or corrected; export your data in a machine-readable format; and transmit this data to another controller. For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details below. You can always update or delete your personal info.
When you use the Site or Applications, anonymized data may be transmitted automatically to SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY. The data transmitted includes but is not limited to: your IP address, location (country, area, city), browser version, traffic source, hardware model and other device-specific information, operating system version, unique device identifiers, statistical information about your actions on the Site and Application use, information about the data that is being sent and received via the Application.
Anonymized data may be collected and/or processed using the services of third parties, such as:
· analytics services;
· social network plugins;
· other systems and services that use and process anonymized user data.
SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY uses personal information for the following purposes:
· Provision of special offers
· Communication with the user for the purposes of informational offers, including notification through third parties.
SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY stores information about users and takes the appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect that information from unauthorized access and disclosure in compliance with internal rules and procedures (including GDPR).
We maintain administrative and technical safeguards for the protection of personal information. These safeguards include the following
Administrative safeguards: Access to personal information about users is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to know it based on their job descriptions – for example, employees who provide technical support to end users. All such data is subject to password protection. In the case of third-party contractors who process personal information on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed.
Technical safeguards: Access to user information in our database via the Internet is not permitted except through an encrypted virtual private network (VPN). Other access is limited to our physical premises; the removal of personal information from our location is forbidden.
SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY may also disclose personal information in the following cases:
· Following the user’s express consent to such disclosure.
· The transfer of personal information to SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY affiliates and members of the SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY group of companies, within the purposes defined in this Policy.
· The transfer of SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY’s assets to possession, use, or ownership of a third party, including assignment of rights under the executed agreements with the user to such third party.
· At the request of a court or another authorized governmental agency to the extent required under applicable legislation.
· For the purpose of protection of SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY's rights with respect to the breach of agreements executed with the user.
2. A new version of the Policy is effective from the moment of its publication unless specified otherwise by such new version of the Policy.
3. The currently effective version of the Policy is available on SPARKLINGTIDE TECH AGENCY’s Site.
We value your trust and are always prepared to answer your questions about the handling of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact our Team.